Welcome to MSC Musica
MSC Musica not only launched a new class of ecological cruise ship, she launched a new class of cruise - a spacious world of graceful lines and superlative choice, enriched by the creativity, fine natural materials and attention to detail that have always distinguished MSC Cruises. Life aboard is beautiful from the moment you step on board; from the central foyer’s three-tier waterfall to its see-through piano, floating suspended on a crystal floor above a pool of shimmering water. The designer venues on board are equally inspiring, whether you’re dancing to a band in the dazzling Crystal Lounge, pausing in the stylish Havana Club cigar lounge, treating yourself to a wine tasting, gaming in the Sanremo Casino or sitting back to a superb live show in the stunning La Scala Theatre.
The delightfully varied cuisine on this beautiful ship excels - all freshly prepared in the traditional manner from prime ingredients. Indulge in succulent Italian gourmet specialities in Il Giardino, treat yourself to the Kaito Sushi Bar, or explore a luscious array of authentic Italian pizzas. Children and young adults enjoy the special treatment typical of MSC’s Mediterranean way of life, with indoor and outdoor play amenities, a pool of their own and separate Kids and Teens Clubs for a vibrant social life on board.
Step aboard MSC Musica and experience a magical world of warmth and music that makes every minute of your cruise an unforgettable moment to savour.
Please select a deck:
Deck 5 - Grazioso
Deck 6 - Brillante
Deck 7 - Maestoso
Deck 8 - Forte
Deck 9 - Intermezzo
Deck 10 - Minuetto
Deck 11 - Adagio
Deck 12 - Virtuoso
Deck 13 - Vivace
Deck 14 - Capriccio
Deck 15 - Cantata
Deck 16 - Sport
Cruise Ship: MSC MUSICA
Cruise Itinerary: Italy, Greece, Albania, Croatia
Embarkation Port: Venice, Italy
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
|25 MAY||01 JUN||08 JUN||15 JUN||22 JUN||29 JUN||06 JUL||13 JUL||20 JUL||27 JUL|
|03 AUG||10 AUG||17 AUG||24 AUG||31 AUG||07 SEP||14 SEP||21 SEP||28 SEP||05 OCT|
Cruise Ship: MSC MUSICA
Cruise Itinerary: Italy, Greece, Montenegro
Embarkation Port: Venice, Italy
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
|19 APR||26 APR||03 MAY||10 MAY||17 MAY||24 MAY||31 MAY||07 JUN||14 JUN||21 JUN||28 JUN|
|05 JUL||12 JUL||19 JUL||26 JUL||02 AUG||09 AUG||16 AUG||23 AUG||30 AUG||06 SEP||13 SEP|
|20 SEP||27 SEP||04 OCT||11 OCT||18 OCT||X|
At each destination, adventure awaits! While the ship is docked, make good use of your valuable time. Explore the shore by organized excursions with knowledgeable tour guides.
You can download the complete MEDITERRANEAN 2019 excursion programme HERE
*Note: excursions are not included in the price and are charged extra on board.
The delightfully varied cuisine on this beautiful ship excels - all freshly prepared in the traditional manner from prime ingredients. Indulge in succulent Italian gourmet specialities in Il Giardino, treat yourself to the Kaito Sushi Bar, or explore a luscious array of authentic Italian pizzas
Formal dining in our sophisticated ships’ main restaurants is a truly magnificent experience, from the sweeping grand staircase to the inspiring designer décor, and from the crisp freshly-laundered tablecloths to the impeccably swift and attentive table service. But it is of course the quality and range of our culinary selection that makes the experience so memorable, with a variety of daily menus offering a superb choice of Mediterranean and international specialties.
We provide tailored menus and solutions to meet everyone’s dining requirements.
- Vegetarian Menus of delicious specialties, freshly prepared to the gourmet standards for which MSC is renowned
- Pre-packed Kosher meals and high-quality Halal products (beef, lamb and poultry) are available if requested at least two months before departure.
- Gluten-Free Cuisine: MSC Cruises has obtained a certification from Bureau Veritas to provide gluten-free menus worldwide (food code: 20 ppm) in the main restaurants of MSC Divina, MSC Fantasia, MSC Magnifica, MSC Meraviglia, MSC Musica, MSC Orchestra, MSC Poesia, MSC Preziosa, MSC Splendida.
The best sushi at sea!
Immerse yourself in the authentic flavors and meditative atmosphere of Japan, savoring succulent sushi, sashimi, maki and tempura created by expert sushi chefs whose skills have earned us the “Best sushi at sea” accolade from the Berlitz Complete Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships. Just one bite and you’ll know why!
- Extensive menu of authentic sushi specialties
- Japanese aperitifs, plum wine, Sake and tea
- Japanese flavored teas
- A la carte dining
- Japanese tasting menu
- Gourmet Freedom dining packages with special savings
- Open for lunch and dinner
Experience: extra charge
Casual dining without compromise
- All-inclusive food service with a full 13 different “corners” and “stations” to explore, including a Meat Carvery, a dedicated Kids Corner, a Take-Away Station offering fast food favorites, a Dessert Corner, Pasta Station, Bakery Corner, Daily Special Corner, Wellness Corner and much, much more
- Freshly-prepared Mediterranean specialties
- Wide array of food and drink favorites from around the world, including France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK
- “Ethnic Corner” offering a variety of delicacies from around the world
- “Tastes of Your Itinerary Corner” serving select local delicacies specialties of your cruise destinations
- Easy to find what you want, with clear signs and directions throughout the buffet, including totem pointers and signs on each buffet corner
- At-a-glance information on dishes with labels in different languages and symbols for different dietary requirements
- Tailor-made Buffet Bar Menu makes it easy to find the perfect wines and drinks
- Buffet Beverage Stations with a wide variety of complimentary hot and cold drinks
- Pleasure of watching our skilled chefs creating their specialties
- Spectacular sea views
- Awarded Best Pizza at Sea!
- Open daily for breakfast, lunch, afternoon, dinner and late-night dining
Every moment of an MSC voyage offers something different, from sports tournaments and trivia games to arts and crafts classes. With a full spectrum of activities throughout the evening, in addition to our lounge, bar and theater programs, you’ll smile all night.
Every night of your voyage with MSC Cruises can transport you into another world. A world that moves and entertains. A world of glamour and imagination, music and spectacle. The world of MSC Show Time!
Events and activities include*:
- Sailaway Party
A start-of-the-cruise event celebrating the ship's departure, led by the Entertainment Team and Dancers in a spectacular Costume Flag Parade.
- Sea Party
Team game fun including Water Games, Group Dances and a final Sea Toast to wish everyone a magnificent cruise.
- Low & High Impact Fitness
- Slim down, tone up and stay in shape with a wide variety of fun fitness activities every day:
- Low impact: Stretching, Muscular Relaxation and Pilates
- High impact: Aerobics and Fit Dancing
- Sports Tournaments
- Sports tournaments hosted by our Entertainment Team. Depending on the cruise you choose, the wide spectrum of sports could include:
- Mini Bowling
- Mini Golf
- Table Football
- Table Tennis
- Professional Dance Classes
Perfect your favorite dance moves under the expert instruction of our professional dance instructors. With classes throughout the day and evening you will be sure to find something that suits your plans.
- DJ Sunset Time
A live poolside DJ set with themed costumes and dance music at sunset. There’s no better way to get set for dinner.
- King of the Sea
Any gentleman on board can become King of the Sea by out-dancing, out-singing and out-acting the competition. Who’ll rise to the challenge?
Fun-packed festive celebrations with a Bavarian flair - decorations, costumes, games, music and of course beer. There’s even a Master of Beer competition and a 20-foot-tall inflatable beer mug.
- Video Quiz
Test your knowledge in our video quiz competitions. They’re on all kinds of subjects to suit all tastes including a Beer Quiz, Musical Quiz, Auto Quiz, Arts Quiz, Sports Quiz and many more.
- Arts & Crafts
Make your voyage creative, choosing from a wealth of Arts & Crafts sessions. Depending on your itinerary, these could include T-Shirt Painting, Sarongs & Scarves, Knitting, Decoupage and Quilling paper arts, Bracelet Making, Gift Wrapping, Newspaper Weaving and Greeting Cards.
- Queen of the Sea
Only for the ladies - act sing and dance your heart out to be crowned Queen of the Sea.
- Pool Games
Join our Entertainment Team in a wide spectrum of pool and poolside games. With everything from Water Polo and a Water Olympics to Themed Team Games, you can be sure to make a splash.
*Daytime activities onboard may vary by ship and itinerary and are subject to change.
Abundant Nighttime Activities
- Officers & Gentlemen
An elegant formal evening with a traditional glamorous twist. Our officers invite the ladies to dance, in traditional maritime style.
- Romeo & Juliet
Get ready for a night of true love as you discover the secrets of romance...
A dance contest with a difference - each competing couple is composed of a passenger/guest contestant and a professional dancer from our theater cast who helps them find their true potential.
- MSC Factor
- Show off your talents and you could take top place in the most exciting talent contest on the seas!
- Flower Glory Party
Travel back in time to the groovy vibes of the seventies - the music, the clothes and the great time.
- White Party
Live it white for a night with décor, costumes and sets to suit the theme, plus a performance starring our theater cast.
- MSC’s Little Italy!
Exciting team games with singing and dancing challenges, fought out by two sides that symbolize Italy all over the world - Pizza and Fashion!
- Carnival Party
Live the brilliance of Brazil’s Carnival spirit on the open seas, with a riot of colorful costumes, magical music and divine dancing.
- Be a Karaoke Superstar
Amaze your friends as you sing the latest hits like the star you are - a Karaoke Superstar!
- The Bet!
Bet on the members of our Entertainment Team, choosing the star you think will top the lot in 5 different performances, then sit back and enjoy the show!
- Dancing Shoes
A classic dance contest to find the Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire on board. Put on your dancing shoes and dazzle us all. Or simply come along and enjoy the show.
- Hollywood Stars
How well do you know the biggest silver screen hits and classics? Watch our Entertainment Team act out classic scenes and see if you can guess the films they're from.
- Halloween Party
A star-studded festive costume ball with a horror twist. Dress to kill and dance your heart out as Freddy Krueger, It, Jason Vorhees, Michael Myers or Sweeney Todd and more. The best-dressed guest takes the prize!
- Rock Star Tribute
Show off your knowledge of chart-toppers through the years in this music quiz extravaganza staring our Entertainment Team.
- Full-gaming Casino
Open until late at sea, offering all the variety that could be found ashore, including:
- Entertaining games for both the novice and seasoned players alike
- Tournaments – Black Jack, Roulette and Poker
- Poker Pro (electronic Texas Hold’em)
- Promotions for all guests
- Surprise promotions with winners randomly selected from those playing on the slot machines
- Learn more about our Onboard Casinos
*Nighttime activities onboard may vary by ship and itinerary and are subject to change.
The Thrill of World-Class Live Shows
With 80 different original productions performed across the futuristic Broadway-scale designer theaters on every ship in our fleet, you can be sure to find a show you’ll love. In fact, every cruise offers at least 6 different shows - even on a 7-night cruise - featuring innovative world-class and standing-ovation productions created by accomplished Artistic Directors, Choreographers, Set Designers, Costume Designers and Lighting and Sound Engineers, together with gifted singers, dancers, acrobats and artistes from every corner of the world, including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Italy, Kenya, Mongolia, Spain, Russia, the UK, Ukraine and Zimbabwe. How’s that for an international all-star cast?
Please note that for MSC Lirica, MSC Opera, MSC Sinfonia, MSC Armonia access to the theatre for the evening shows is by booking only (not needed for the other ships). There are three quick and easy ways to book: connect to the free onboard wi-fi network with your smartphone or tablet, use the touch screens on different decks of the ship, or ask at the Reception.
In addition, guests on MSC Meraviglia have the unique opportunity to see the original shows by Cirque du Soleil.
Keep in shape on board
A cruise with MSC Cruises brings you the leisure time and the facilities to maintain and build your fitness thanks to a wide choice of Sports Facilities and a state-of-the art Sports Centerwith fabulous sea views.
You can admire the panorama, burn off the calories and keep in shape.
Whether you prefer to train alone, love a workout in company or live to compete, you’ll find just what you need.
Sports Center Facilities
- State-of-the art Sports Center with spectacular sea views
- Leading-edge gym equipment (Technogym)
- Step training
- Spinning and Aqua Cycling by HYDRORIDER
- Tailored fitness programs
- Qualified Personal Trainers
Please note: The minimum age for guests to be permitted into the gym is 14 years old.
Every ship in the MSC Cruises fleet is different but all offer most of the following:
- Jogging Track
- Mini Bowling
- Mini Golf
- Power Walking Track
- Table Tennis
An authentic Balinese Spa at sea
Relax body and mind on-board an MSC Cruise with a visit to the luxurious MSC Aurea Spa. Our authentic Balinese spas offer you a massive choice of spa and beauty treatments. Each spa boasts an exotic interior of natural stone, precious woods and rich mosaics. The nail boutique, Shu Uemura Art of Hair suite and traditional Barber Shop, found in many of our spas, leave you feeling beautifully renewed from head to toe. With so much choice and a whole range of money-saving packages, you’ll find your perfect pamper experience.
- Authentic Balinese SPA with exotic designer interiors combining natural stone, wood and rich mosaics with superb sea views
- Extensive spa treatments - up to 20 types of massages - including Balinese, Sports, Thai and Hot Stone Massages - 19 body treatments, 19 facials, aromatherapy treatments, a manicure and pedicure spa, a sauna and a Turkish bath, depending on the ship
- Couples Rituals and Hair Rituals - an expert combination of superb treatments in a single extraordinary session
- State-of-the-art beauty treatments including Mya Advance - a real alternative to body sculpting, Q-Frequency radio frequency treatment and electroporation - a non-invasive, anti-aging treatment that feeds deep into the skin without needles
- Expert beauty therapists supported by a full on-going training program
- Premium Kérastase and Shu Uemura dedicated treatment cabins on many ships
- Beauty Salon with Hair Salon
- Exclusive signature treatments specially created and continuously refined by MSC Cruises
- “Enjoy the color” – exclusive wellness cocktails in the SPA Bar based on the concept of the 5 colors of nature. Deliciously healthy.
- Teenager treatments: Teenage Kicks: 11 super-value treatments introducing teens to the pleasures of a spa on the sea
- Aurea Experience special combined stateroom and spa-treatment package
- Superb value from a varied choice of special prepaid packages
SPECIAL TREATMENTS FOR YOUNG GUESTSThe Teenage Kicks range offers a wide variety of facial and body treatments for younger Guests, all at teenager-friendly prices. Please note the following conditions that apply to teenagers using MSC Aurea Spa services:
- Body and facial treatments: 13 to 15-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult, present a waiver and wear a bathing suit at all times, while 16 and 17-year-olds can be unaccompanied but must present a waiver and wear a bathing suit. Their treatments will always be carried out by a therapist of the same sex.
- Hair Dresser: guests under 18 years old can receive treatments on signature of a waiver.
- Manicure & Pedicure: under 18 years old can receive treatments on signature of a waiver.
- Solarium, Medi-Spa & Thermal area: guests under 18 years old are not admitted.
Most popular treatments & packages in the MSC Aurea Spa
- Thermal Area - Rediscover your inner calm and rejuvenate your body with access to the MSC Aurea Spa Thermal Area. Experience the well-being benefits of our Finnish saunas, steam baths and whirlpool baths*, and a relaxation area with a calming sea view.
- Relaxing Touch (treatment) - Enjoy a 30 minute Bali Massage and same day all-day access to the MSC Aurea Spa Thermal Area.
- Bali massage (treatment) - Being pampered by traditional and experiences Balinese "hands" is a truly unique experience. Thanks to a blend of precious scented essences and the aromatic oils, your body is enveloped in an endless peaceful and relaxing aura. Meanwhile your mind, bathed in soothing music, loses every trace of stress or tension. The massage is performed with a mixture of Balinese techniques.
- Golden Jasmine (package) - This package includes 1 50-minute Bali Massage, 1 50-minute Bali Massage with foot reflexology, 1 50-minute specific facial treatment, 1 80-minute Bali thalasso "Flowers and Sea", 1 all-day access to the MSC Aurea Spa Thermal Area, and a personal consultation with the SPA Doctor.
- Relaxing Wave (package) - This package includes 1 30-minute Bali Massage, 1 30-minute specific facial treatment, 1 all-day access to the MSC Aurea Spa Thermal Area, and a personal consultation with the SPA Doctor.
- Relaxation Magic (package) - This spa package offers a uniquely satisfying set of experiences for the face, body and soul, immersed in the fragrances of precious massage oils.
*Please note that the whirlpool is not available on MSC Divina, MSC Lirica, MSC Opera, MSC Sinfonia and MSC Armonia.
More treatments and packages are available. Log in to your MyMSC area to view and book all available treatments/packages. Treatments and packages can be book before your cruise or once onboard.
A family vacation like no other
As a family-owned company, no one understands families better than MSC. And no one does more to help you and your loved ones enjoy every moment to the full, both together and individually on board and ashore. Our family cruises allows you to explore the world and its cultures together.
• Kids cruise FREE with MSC Cruises on select sailings!* We know how important it is to make sure your child is enjoying their cruise vacation so we've made it that much more exciting with our kids sail free program. Show your children the world with MSC Cruises.
• All the luxury resort leisure facilities on board are included free of charge in your cruise, from the Aqua Park, Swimming Pools and Water Slide to the top game consoles (PS3, Xbox and Wii) and so much more. Your kids and teens can do just as they like without a second thought.
• Even the high-tech gaming attractions on board like our Virtual World, F1 simulator, and 4D Cinema attract only a modest charge for a special treat.
• Your children are always made to feel special with MSC Cruises. Security bracelets are issued when you board, while beepers or DECT phones can be rented for a modest charge so you can keep in touch at all times.
• We provide a variety of programs for the whole family and supervised activities, entertainment and social events tailor-made for four separate age groups in their own clubs. And they’re all free, too!
• Innovative activities like Fun Time Dinner, Happy Dinners, and Kids Around the Clock let everyone in the family do things their own way - even at mealtimes, late at night and during shore excursions. So your children are free to explore a social life of their own, meeting new friends from around the world in a safe environment, immersed in a vacation they’ll never forget. And the grown-ups gain equally special free moments, relaxed in the knowledge that the kids are cared for and enjoying the time of their lives
Kids Clubs come in five different age groups, with dedicated services and entertainment activities for each, open from 9am to 11pm.
- Baby Club is for those under 3 years.
- Mini Club is for those 3-6 years old.
- Juniors Club is for 7-11 year olds.
- Young Clubis for 12-14 years old.
- Teens Club caters for 15-17 year olds.